We’re hiring the Cybersecurity Project Manager
The Aspen Institute Kyiv starts a Program to foster innovation and facilitate collaboration between Government, Business, Academia, and professional Community and thus to address the most pressing cybersecurity challenges. Program presents a cross-sector public-private communication platform that allows key cybersecurity stakeholders to find solutions and act to increase Ukraine’s cybersecurity capacity and resilience.
The Cybersecurity Project Manager (Program manager) is responsible for the planning and implementation of Program activities. Program Manager will work closely with key cybersecurity stakeholders, engage business associations in its activities to put cybersecurity high on their agenda and involve their members in various parts of the Program. The Program Manager will work under supervision of the Program Development Director, and in cooperation with the Events & Communications coordinator.
Deadline: October 14, 2022
Project duration: 20 months
The position will be based in Kyiv with some travel throughout the country.
- Develop, manage and monitor Program activities, collect and analyse necessary data, provide regular progress and grant reports;
- Establish close cooperation with Aspen Digital Program of the Aspen Institute USA and donors;
- Engage representatives of key cybersecurity stakeholders (Government, Academia, journalists, opinion leaders, professionals from NGOs, cybersecurity experts, and managers) in Program activities;
- Contribute to research and analytical work, regular and ad-hoc surveys and studies performed as the part of Program activities;
- Monitor Program cost, scope and schedule;
- Coordinate and facilitate relevant working groups to support Program tasks;
- Represent of Program in the media on the national and international level
- Work closely with the communications team to ensure appropriate Program visibility (including events, major milestones, and success stories);
- Carry out other duties that are consistent with the overall focus of the Program.
- At least 5 years of experience, including at least 3 years on managerial positions in the public sector or non-governmental organizations;
- Experience with projects connected with Cybersecurity, Information Security or Information Technology is required;
- Experience in projects through the entire lifecycle while maintaining strong situational awareness and communication with key cybersecurity stakeholders and leadership;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, experience with public speaking;
● Fluent Ukrainian and English;
● Experience in fundraising for the NGOs activities;
● Strategic thinking and leadership skills;
● Acceptance of the Organization’s values.
Type of employment: full-time; remote work is to be discussed. Probation period – 3 months.
Application deadline: October 14, 2022.
To apply, please send your CV and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Cybersecurity Project Manager”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.