To become a member of Aspen-community
Every alumni of an Aspen Seminar who seeks to take an active part in the life
of the Community and the Institute, attend events and meetings and initiate his/her own projects with Aspen members, has the opportunity to become a member of the Aspen Community.
Being a member of the Community, you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in Aspen Institute’s Kyiv special events (4 events per year).
- Take part in Aspen Institute’s Kyiv club seminars.
- Initiate and implement a program/project/event for the Community within the Aspen Institute’s Kyiv work framework.
- Participate in regular Aspen Institute’s Kyiv events on special terms (e.g., Winter Reunion, Action Forum, Ideas Festival).
- Get access to Aspen Institute’s Kyiv closed groups on social media.
- Be elected to the Community’s program committees.
- Participate in networking with graduates of new seminar groups.
- Feature information about your organization/company’s projects/products/services/events in the monthly Newsletter quarterly.
Membership in the Aspen Community requires an annual organizational contribution of 3000 UAH.
Inclusivity is crucial for membership in the Aspen Community. Therefore, we provide a mechanism of special participation conditions (intellectual and non-monetary contributions) as an individual invitation, which will be applied in specific cases.
You can familiarize yourself with the Membership Policy of the Aspen Community here.
If you want to become a member of the Aspen Community, please fill the application form.
Attention! Only Aspen Institute’s Kyiv alumni can apply.
+380 (63) 337 04 67