Aspen meeting “EU-Ukraine Business Prospects”
On September 23, an Aspen meeting took place online, during which we talked about the prospects of relations between businesses from the European Union and Ukraine. Thanks to our panelists:
– Olha Stefanishyna – Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration.
– Anna Derevyanko – Executive Director of the European Business Association.
– Dmytro Salimonov – Chairman of the Board of Golden Tile Ceramic Group.
The panel discussion was moderated by Andriy Andrushkiv, Executive Director of the Joint Action Center.
Issues touched upon by the speakers:
– What are the prospects for the implementation of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and EU?
– What is the amount of exports of Ukrainian goods and services to EU countries?
– How did the COVID-19 pandemic affect the development of business relations between EU and Ukraine?
– What are the conditions for doing business for European companies in Ukraine?
Thank you to our speakers for an interesting and informative discussion!