We’re hiring: Content Manager
Aspen Institute Kyiv is looking for a Content Manager to join our team. We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content Manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing, and proofreading, formulating content strategies. Content Managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy.
Content Manager Responsibilities:
– Writing, editing, and proofreading content.
– Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
– Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
– Build a following on social media.
– Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members.
– Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
– Produce content including but not limited to videos, infographics, blog posts, articles, tool kits, resource guides, tip sheets, frameworks, etc.
– Manage the day-to-day social media execution and content calendars
Content Manager Requirements:
– 1-3 years of experience as a Communications Manager, Editor, or in the related field.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in Ukrainian and English; fluent Russian (written) is an asset.
– Experience with social media management.
– Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
– Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
– Ability to collaborate and work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the topic “Content manager” by October 15, 2019. At the Interview, written tests (in Ukrainian and English) have to be performed by the applicants.