We're hiring: Administrative Manager
The Aspen Institute Kyiv is looking for an Administrative Manager to join our team.
– Higher education and at least 2 years of relevant working experience ;
– Language proficiency in English (on Advanced level);
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
– Expertise in basement of administrative, project and personnel management;
– Knowing of workflow system and organization;
– Excellent organizational and communication skills, ability to work in team, ability to meet deadlines;
– Computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet, etc.);
– Responsibility, discipline.
– Administrative support and coordination of office work;
– Providing organizational and documentary support of the organization: (business correspondence, control over the timely receipt of invoices, agreements, as well as delivery of documents to partner organizations and government agencies, control over the receipt of primary documentation for accounting);
– Personnel documentations maintenance: administrative orders, business trips, registration of labor relations;
– Preparation protocols of General meetings;
– Selection and establishment of relations with contractors, analysis (tenders) for the purchase of materials and services;
– Contract execution with subcontractors and partners;
– Preparation of budgets and calculations, financial reports within projects;
– Experience working with donor organizations are welcomed;
– Organizing and holding events (forums, seminars) within projects realization – monitoring of locations for events, searching for subcontractors, organizational and logistic accompaniment, etc.; preparation of meetings and events in the organization’s office, assistance during its conducting;
– Texts translation and editing.
Successful candidate will get the useful experience working in team, professional and individual development. Official employment. Please send your resume to email@example.com with the topic “Administrative Manager” by October 10, 2019.