24 graduates of the third “Business and Society” Seminar joined the Aspen Сommunity
On April 16, 2021, a solemn online ceremony was held on the occasion of the completion of the third “Business and Society” Seminar. 24 graduates joined the Aspen Сommunity. Natalie Jaresko, Chairperson of Aspen Institute Kyiv Supervisory Board, congratulated the participants.
During the meeting, moderated by the Executive Director of the Aspen Institute Kyiv Yuliya Tychkivska, members of the Supervisory Board Anatole Klepatskyi, Andrey Stavnitser, Sergii Rogol, and Gennadiy Chyzhykov shared with new participants their thoughts on leadership, business challenges, Aspen-movement and Ukrainian.
The seminar took place from February 3 to March 20 and covered four thematic modules. Participants took part in moderated dialogues with elements of the Socratic method – read and discuss works of classical and contemporary thinkers to better understand themselves and their mission as entrepreneurs.
Also, participants took part in online meetings with leaders of the business community and public administration, who shared their experiences and professional principles:
– Rasim Babanly – Head of the Department of Analytical and Legal Work at the Supreme Court, Doctor of Laws, a graduate of the “Justice, Law and Society” Seminar.
– Olena Vovk – co-owner of the group of family companies Enzym PJSC and Kormotech LLC, senator of the Ukrainian Catholic University.
– Yehor Hryhorenko – Partner, Head of Deloitte Consulting Department in Ukraine, Member of the Board of Directors of the Kyiv School of Economics, Moderator of Aspen Institute Kyiv, and a member of the Aspen Community.
– Olga Gutsal – managing owner of “Truck-Oil”, “Like Moly” (Poland), “Bizol International” and “Avtobuking.com”.
– Oleksiy Reznikov – Ukrainian lawyer, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister for Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine, and graduate of the “Responsible Leadership” seminar.
Aspen Institute Kyiv team is grateful to our moderators Denis Poltavets and Sergii Rogol who helped to reveal the potential of free dialogue.
The “Business and Society” Seminar was coordinated by Alina Shklyaruk, Seminar Program Director at Aspen Institute Kyiv.