Aspen Institute Kyiv is looking for copywriter
The main task of the copywriter will be to popularize the mission of the Institute in Ukraine and abroad with the help of texts in various formats.
- Two years of experience in journalism or copywriting.
- Competent in written Ukrainian and English (Advanced and above).
- Understanding the peculiarities of writing texts in different formats.
- Writing texts in various formats: publications for social networks and the website of the Institute, materials for mass media (press announcements, press releases, comments, columns).
- Adaptation of texts for various communication platforms, taking into account their features.
- Interviewing members of the team and Supervisory Board of the Institute, graduates, and members of the Community and further preparation of materials based on this information.
- Participation in the preparation of content based on the events of the Institute: summaries, abstracts of speakers, and titles for videos.
- Translation of texts from Ukrainian to English and vice versa.
The position involves working in Kyiv.
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 9, 2023