23 graduates of Business and Society seminar joined the Aspen community
A solemn meeting was held on October 31 to mark the end of the Business and Society seminar.
A welcoming speech was made by Natalia Yaresko, Chairperson of the Supervisory Board of The Aspen Institute Kyiv. After that, the panel discussion “The Aspen Institute Kyiv Community: Ideas, Leadership, Action” took place with participation of Natalia Yaresko, Anatoliy Klepatsky, Serhiy Rogol, Yuliya Tychkivska and Denys Poltavets.
23 graduates received certificates of completion of the seminar. Among them are entrepreneurs and top managers in such areas as IT, logistics, medicine, finance, real estate, trade, catering, energy, security, investment, education, communications, event organization, legal business and others.
During the seminar, participants took part in four thematic online modules:
– “Homo economicus: in search of self”, July 15-18, July 29 – August 1;
– “Business and Authority”, September 9-12;
– “Justice, ethics and morality in business”, September 30 – October 3;
– “Values in the vortex of modernity”, October 21-24.
In addition, the participants of the two groups took part in an online meeting with leaders of the business community and public administration, who shared their experience and professional principles:
– Vasyl Khmelnytsky – entrepreneur, founder of the UFuture holding company and the K.Fund Foundation, a member of the Aspen community.
– Volodymyr Fedoryn – Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Ukraine, co-founder and director of Bendukidze Free Market Center, writer, public figure.
– Andriy Stavnitser – co-owner and CEO of TIS, owner of MV Cargo, partner of SD Capital, member of the Supervisory Board of Aspen Institute Kyiv.
– Zhanna Kryuchkova – founder of Jansen Capital Management, co-owner of Almaz Group and Stikon, founder of Huxley, member of the Aspen community.
– Dmytro Sennychenko – Chairman of the State Property Fund of Ukraine, economist with broad experience in business and public sector, member of the Aspen community.
– Olena Kibenko – Judge of the Grand Chamber of the Supreme Court, Doctor of Law.
– Konstantyn Kharakoz – Judge of the Commercial Court of Donetsk region.
– Olha Hutsal – managing owner of Kamion Oil, Liqui Moly (Poland), Bizol International and Autobooking.com.
Moderators of dialogues and online meetings with business community leaders:
– Serhiy Rogol – co-owner of the ESTET group of companies, member of the Supervisory Board of The Aspen Institute in Kyiv.
– Denis Poltavets – Director of Program Development of The Aspen Institute Kyiv.
The seminar “Business and Society” was coordinated by Alina Shklyaruk, Director of Seminar Programs at The Aspen Institute Kyiv.
The “Business and Society” seminar is a series of four modules aiming to create a platform for dialogue between business leaders who are ready to transform stereotyped ideas on the nature of entrepreneurship and leadership, to form new values in the business environment, to think and act progressively and in a long-term manner in the interests of society.