We’re hiring: Communication Manager
The Aspen Institute Kyiv is looking for a Communication Manager to join our team.
- Implement the Institute’s communication plan to increase brand awareness;
- Communicate the Institute’s values to both internal and external customers and stakeholders;
- Develop and edit communication materials like newsletters, articles, press releases, and similar marketing materials to promote the Institute’s values and products;
- Ensure communications consistency among different stakeholders;
- Actively monitoring and analysis of the Institute’s media activity, improvement of the results;
- Conduct Institute’s website and social media;
- Lead Institute’s Annual report preparation process;
- Development of internal communication culture;
- Cooperation with project managers on every stage of project realization;
- Communication support of the Institute’s events;
- Effective collaboration with external subcontractors (designers, printing, translators etc): technical assignment preparing and execution control;
- Leadership on communication projects.
Communication Manager Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Communications Manager, PR or Marketing Manager, or in the related field;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in Ukrainian and English;
- Knowledge and understanding of communications practices, tools and techniques in social media;
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content;
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement;
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively and efficiently in a team environment;
- Graphic editors and project management skills will be a plus;
- Proactivity, self motivation and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Proven strong presentation and communication skills.
Successful candidate will get the useful experience working in team, professional and individual development. Official employment. Please send your resume to email@example.com with the topic “Communication Manager” by November 25, 2020.