Aspen Institute Kyiv initiates a dialogue between leaders about charity
Aspen Institute Kyiv opens registration for the “Dialogues about Charity” seminar. Applications will be accepted until the 25th of July 2021. The seminar will take place from 3th to 4th of September in the Kyiv region. Sign up and get the detailed information via the link: https://bit.ly/2UUYg1l
A two-day seminar will give participants the opportunity to:
- Deepen the idea about charity, philanthropy, and patronage in the context of social nature and altruistic behavior of a human.
- Share opinions on the specifics of Ukrainian charity traditions and modern trends.
- Analyze ethical dilemmas, moral principles, and moral attitudes in terms of the development of charity culture.
- Discuss the institutional aspects, state regulation, challenges, and priorities of systematic charity.
- Share opinions on the future development of charity in Ukraine.
We invite leaders to participate:
- Ukrainian benefactors (patrons, philanthropists)
- Owners and heads of Ukrainian companies which are active in terms of corporate social responsibility.
- Direction (members of the board, executive and program directors) of charity, donor organizations and other representatives of the sphere.
Dates of the seminar: 3-4th of September 2021.
Sign Up Deadline: 25th of July 2021.
The event will take place thanks to the support of the family charity fund Zagoriy Foundation.