Aspen Institute Kyiv invites an Operations Manager to join our team
Aspen Institute Kyiv invites an Operations Manager to join our team!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Institute’s organizational support, financial activities, and reporting.
- Preparation of budget plans, expense reports, and work completion reports within project budgets.
- Managing grant reporting.
- Managing financial and accounting components of projects.
- Participation in the audit of the organization’s financial statements.
- Maintaining personnel documentation: orders, business trips, employment contracts.
- Preparing meeting minutes and general assembly reports.
- Selection and relationship management with contractors, analysis (tenders) for procurement of materials and services.
- Contracting with subcontractors and partners.
- Managing electronic document flow through “Vchasno”.
- Organizing and conducting events (forums, seminars) as part of project implementation – monitoring event locations, contractor search, organizational and logistical support, etc.
- Providing organizational and documentary support for the organization’s activities.
- Translation/editing of texts.
Why should you choose Aspen Institute Kyiv as Your Workplace?
- Meaningful Impact: By joining us, you’ll contribute to developing a free, just, and equal society in Ukraine.
- Culture of Collaboration: We foster a culture of openness, trust, and dialogue, believing that diverse perspectives lead to innovative solutions.
- Professional Development: Aspen Institute Kyiv is committed to developing leadership skills in our team members and invests in your growth to become an influential leader.
- Global Network: We are part of the Aspen Institute partner network, allowing you to interact with leaders and experts worldwide, expanding your knowledge and network.
- Community Engagement: We value our alumni and community members and actively engage them in fulfilling our mission.
- Supportive Environment: We understand our employees’ challenges in unstable times and provide professional and personal support to help you thrive.
- Higher education in finance or economics and at least three years of managerial experience in financial/operational management or auditing.
- Proficiency in the fundamentals of operational, project, and personnel management.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, ability to work in a team, and respect deadlines.
- Proficient MS Office Word, Excel, Google services, and PowerPoint user.
- Proficiency in English (at least Upper Intermediate level).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Your Role at Aspen Institute Kyiv:
- Facilitate international dialogue and support Ukrainian leaders striving for sovereignty, territorial integrity, peace, and freedom.
- Foster critical dialogue among Ukrainian leaders to build a just and equal society, even during the war.
- Assist Ukrainian leaders in developing and strengthening their values, promoting responsible and influential leadership.
- Collaborate with and support our alumni and members, enhancing their leadership influence and building a sense of community.
- Promote solidarity within our Aspen community, creating shared values and a commitment to a better future for Ukraine.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Operations Manager” by September 28, 2023. We will contact candidates who pass the initial interview stage.
Join Aspen Institute Kyiv and be part of a team creating positive change in Ukraine and beyond. Together, we can shape a free, just, and equal society.