Organizers’ Announcements of the Names of all Speakers for the Ideas Days — 2023
The Ideas Days will be held on July 17, 20, and 22 to promote cooperation and synergy among national and local leaders.
Please note that you still have the opportunity to register here.
On July 17, speakers will discuss the transformation of Ukrainian identity and the importance of collaboration to achieve a common good.
- Oksen Lisovyi (Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine).
- Oleksandra Koltsova (public figure, singer).
- Andriy Zelinsky (political scientist, UGCC military chaplain).
Volunteering and patronage: present and future.
- Vitaliy Koval (Head of Rivne Regional State Administration).
- Ihor Pashchenko (Rector of the National University “Ostroh Academy”).
- Mykhaylo Veselskyy (author and patron of the “Radovel” Project).
- Iryna Ivanchyk (founder of the charitable fund “Believe in Yourself”).
Participants of the discussions on July 20 will focus on mechanisms ensuring stability and security in Ukraine at different levels, as well as ways to strengthen and enhance the resilience of cities and the importance of cross-sectoral cooperation.
How to achieve strategic security for Ukraine:
- Oleksandr Kamyshin (Minister for Strategic Industries of Ukraine).
- Lana Zerkal (Project Manager for Critical Infrastructure Damage Assessment and Recovery Preparedness at UNDP).
- Pavlo Kazarin (publicist, journalist).
Cross-sectoral cooperation as the basis for the restoration and development of cities:
- Borys Markov (CEO of ATB Corporation).
- Yulia Pishchanska (Director of Dmytro Yavornytsky National Historical Museum of Dnipro).
- Shmuel Kaminsky (Rabbi of Dnipro and Dnipropetrovsk Region).
Moderator: Yevhen Hlibovytskyi (partner at pro.mova).
On July 22, discussions will focus on Ukrainian business—its revival paths and entrepreneurial identity.
Ukrainian business: the path to revival:
- Oleksii Sobolev (Deputy Minister of Economy of Ukraine).
- Iryna Horova (CEO and owner of POMITNI).
- Dmytro Stryzhov (founder of the security holding “SHERIFF”).
- Kyrylo Kryvolap (Executive director of the Center for Economic Recovery, adviser to the Prime Minister of Ukraine).
- Dmytro Kazavchynskyy (co-founder and owner of GST Group).
- Kateryna Balyutova (CEO of “Marin Container Service”).
- Oleksandr Babych (historian, tour guide, volunteer).
The collaboration of theory and practice, as well as the exchange of ideas among leaders from different spheres, creates extraordinary synergy. The organizers hope that it will inspire both viewers and participants.
You can register here.
See you at the Ideas Days 2023!
Aspen Institute Kyiv organizes Ideas Days in collaboration with Impact Hub Odesa and its co-founder, Yegor Grebennikov.