Aspen meeting “Well-being, or a new philosophy of harmony with oneself”
On November 18, the Aspen meeting “Well-being, or a new philosophy of harmony with oneself” took place online. The following speakers took part in the discussion:
– Oksana Skitalinska – nutritionist, founder of the Academy of Longevity Dr. Skytalinska, Vice President of the Association of Nutritionists of Ukraine.
– Vasyl Nosa – doctor, expert in preventive and anti-age medicine.
– Victor Grechanovsky – doctor, PhD, psychotherapist.
The panel discussion will be moderated by Yulia Tychkivska, Executive Director of The Aspen Institute in Kyiv.
The participants of the discussion discussed the following issues:
– How do our daily habits affect our emotional and physical condition, ability to work and relationships with others?
– What beliefs should be cultivated and which should be abandoned in order to remain in harmony with oneself and others?
– What are the simple practices for daily use that can quickly improve our emotional and physical well-being?
– How do physical activity and nutrition affect our emotional condition? And what can we do to establish contact with your body?
We thank to our speakers and participants for an interesting meeting and meaningful conversation!