Good Governance Forum 2019
The Forum addresses the major challenges facing democratic societies in the context of the rapid penetration of digital technologies, as well as the institutional and regulatory changes that need to be introduced to ensure more safe and free digital space.
Our speakers are state and non-government officials, CEO of international business, who form digital agenda in the world. Speakers confirmed:
- Natalie Jaresko, Chairperson, The Aspen Institute Kyiv; Executive Director, Financial Oversight & Management Board (FOMB) for Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico;
- Jan Neutze, Senior Director, Digital Diplomacy and Head, Cybersecurity & Democracy Team, Microsoft, USA;
- Marietje Schaake, Deputy of European Parliament (2009-2019), Netherlands;
- Max Schrems, Prominent European Tech Activist, Austria;
- Kateryna Kruk, Public Policy Manager for Ukraine, Facebook, Poland;
- Melinda Haring, Editor of the UkraineAlert blog, Atlantic Council, USA;
- Merle Maigre, Executive Vice President, CybExer Technologies, Estonia.
- The full list of speakers at the link >>
The Good Governance Forum is part of the Good Governance Program and is supported by a grant from Luminate and the OSCE Project Coordinator in Ukraine.