Decentralization Policy Dialog
One of the expected results of the Decentralization Policy Dialogue component will be policy drafts related to decentralization reform. These policy change drafts will be the result of dialogue sessions between key stakeholders on the reform’s impact on public administration in united territorial communities (UTC) as well as local economic development (increase of business activities).
Representatives of the key stakeholders of the decentralization reform are invited to participate including:
– Local state administrations;
– Local governments;
– Scientific and expert environment;
– Business associations;
– Civil society organizations;
– International organizations and projects.
Decentralization Policy Dialogue participants will be able to:
– take part in all activities within the framework of the Good Governance Program;
– acquire and continuously deepen their knowledge, skills, and abilities for analyzing public policy in general and upon consultations with the stakeholders in particular;
– contribute to the preparation of policy change drafts;
– to take part in the formation of a methodology of stakeholders consultations.
Luminate is a global philanthropic organisation focused on empowering people and institutions to work together to build just and fair societies. It was established in 2018 by Pierre Omidyar, the founder of eBay, before 2018 Luminate has worked in Ukraine as Omidyar Network. Luminate works with its investees and partners to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to participate in, and shape, the issues affecting their societies, and to make government, corporations, media, and those in positions of power more responsive and more accountable.
The National Endowment for Democracy (NED) is a private, nonprofit foundation dedicated to the growth and strengthening of democratic institutions around the world.